1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Chicken Diapers!!!!! Anyone?

Discussion in 'Managing Your Flock' started by brandibaby23, Jan 5, 2010.

1. brandibaby23

brandibaby23 Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 13, 2009
    New Paris, Pa 15554
    I have been going thru looking at the chicken diapers in lots of posts but haven't noticed any in quite some time So I was hoping to start this post to get any and all the people on here that still maybe making or selling Chicken diapers or saddles or any kind of chicken "clothing". I am interested in seeing what people can and have come up with and hoping to buy myself a diaper or too, and last but not least help anyone taking the time in this to make a few extra dollars for their time and creativity. I would love to make diapers but I can seem to make a pattern, and I'm not real good at sewing yet although I am practicing!! [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

2. brandibaby23

Oct 13, 2009
    New Paris, Pa 15554
    I also wanted to add before I get yelled at, since there were other posts on this topic that none of the ones I found were "open" any more. Closed threads. I find this thread or shall I saw "topic" very interesting!!! Hope there are some creative people out there!

3. Princess Amri

Princess Amri Is Mostly Harmless

Jul 16, 2009
    best coast
    My cousins bought me a chicken diaper from My Pet Chicken. It hasn't arrived yet but I'll tell you about it when it does!

4. geebs

geebs Lovin' the Lowriders!

Sep 28, 2008
    I will tell you that if you hang your chicken by a bungeee in a chicken diaper....It makes a great cat toy [​IMG] [​IMG]

5. Princess Amri

Jul 16, 2009
    best coast
    Quote:I hope you aren't saying that from personal experience because that's evil.... but it sure sounds funny! [​IMG]

6. brandibaby23

Oct 13, 2009
    New Paris, Pa 15554
    Ha Ha I just pictured myself trying this!! [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

7. AkTomboy

AkTomboy Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 21, 2009
    DJ, Alaska
    lovemychix makes them. Also someone just posted the other day about making dressy looking saddles that were very cute.

8. Princess Amri

Jul 16, 2009
    best coast
    I got mine today! I'll post pictures tomorrow.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by