1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

chicken eggs story....sooo cute...

Discussion in 'Chicken Behaviors and Egglaying' started by shadust1, Sep 14, 2011.

1. shadust1

shadust1 Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 19, 2011
    loretto, pa
    I gave my sis-in-law a dozen chicken eggs in a bag....her grandson seen them in the fridge and asked if they were aunt chrissy's chickens eggs...she told him yes they were...he asked her if they were the babies...she tried to explain to him that if the mommy would sit on the egg then the baby would be born..but the eggs we have are for our breakfast...he wants to see the babies be born..lol...so just the other day she made him some scrambled eggs and he told her to give him the shell...she ask him what he wanted the shell for...and he told her bc it was the baby chicken..lol...so he disappeared & came back without the egg..she asked him what he did with the egg and he looked at her like she was stupid...he told her...i took it back and put it on the baby bed...lol....omg...soo freaking cute...so i told her that when my chickens decide to go broody or if i decide to incubate any that he will be the first one to see the baby be born....kids...so innocent!! [​IMG]

2. fshinggrl

fshinggrl Chillin' With My Peeps

May 1, 2009
    the edge of insanity
    ♥ Awww... sweet! ♥

3. flowergirl60

flowergirl60 Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 13, 2011
    Austin Tx
    Aw...what a sweet story. Kids do and say the sweetest things. Thanks for sharing your story.[​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by