Chicken Fight!

Discussion in 'Chicken Behaviors and Egglaying' started by theprimouomo, Sep 10, 2011.

1. theprimouomo

theprimouomo Out Of The Brooder

Jul 31, 2010
    OOOOH OOH ! got waken up by the noises of chicken noises! had to rush to the the coop thought it was predator what i saw is roo(number one) getting beaten up by a chicken that was wired for me so i had to seperate them because it was nasty left the chicken in the coop were the rest of the run were free rangeing and i go back to sleep i get waken by the same noise rushing to the coop again! roo(number one) getting beaten by roo(number two) i was confused thought was the chicken causeing trouble

to sum it up :- i dont who is causing the trouble what is the cause of it ? is it safe to take them back to the coop?
    please help

2. Dowie

Dowie Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 29, 2011
    Wow, that sounds really dire. As roo number one was involved in both fights, is he the problem? I hope you work it out soon! [​IMG]

3. Ole rooster

Ole rooster Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 25, 2011
    Milner, Georgia
    Wear ear plugs and let the chickens duke it out. You play doctor and patch up the loser. [​IMG] Some things you just gotta let the chickens handle themselves. But if one is killing another, that's a different deal.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by