CHICKEN FRIENDS: A challenge for you...

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by AK Michelle, Jun 26, 2011.

1. AK Michelle

AK Michelle Bad Girl of the North

Mar 17, 2009
    Palmer, Alaska
    I am in need of a game involving chickens, for non-chicken people to play. There will be video, it will be YouTube-ed. Be a part of history, help me come up with rules for a game where non-chicken people have to catch a chicken. The event will take place July 16th, as part of my Hubby To Be's birthday party. His friends are excited about playing, and accept that there will be laughter and alcohol involved. We haven't any rules yet, no decisions on whether it is an individual or team event, that's where you come in. Give me your best and brightest ideas. It is my goal that a good time is had by all.

It's a family event so maybe we can have an adult class and a kids class... I'm open to suggestion. Most of the people involved have a great sense of humor. I'll be sure to post the YouTube links here so ya'all can join in the laughter too.

Thanks in advance,
    M

2. Mahonri

Mahonri Urban Desert Chicken Enthusiast Premium Member

May 14, 2008
    North Phoenix
    My Coop
    It's good you are doing this in Alaska... in AZ the chickens would be too hot and tired to be chased.

3. AK Michelle

Mar 17, 2009
    Palmer, Alaska
    Yesterday I almost wilted from the heat. It was 75 [​IMG]

4. Momagain1

Momagain1 Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 13, 2011
    Central IL
    dont know how many chickens you are gonna have avail...but...

make a four corners chicken wrangling contest...

each team has XX number of chickens they have to get in their corner...so the BLUE team has to get the chickens with blue ribbons in the blue corner..or you could have the
    blue team get the blue ribbon chickens in # corner..and whomever gets them there within oh..45 seconds or so..wins or whomeve gets the most of their chickens there wins..

5. Momagain1

Momagain1 Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 13, 2011
    Central IL
    chicken impressions too...that would be funny...

voice ones and you can have a whole bunch of clothing in all sorts of colors and they have to match one of your chickens ...by finding random objects to
    use to look like the chicken someone picks for them to look like..

6. AK Michelle

Mar 17, 2009
    Palmer, Alaska
    Quote:This is good, I like this. I have 50-something chickens of assorted ages. The adults don't like to hang with the teens, tweens of juveniles. They are all separate little cliques. Tom thinks each team should consist of an adult, a teen, a tween and a juvie, which would make it really difficult to get them to group up, add a bit more challenge or stack the deck against the unsuspecting city-folk [​IMG]

7. AK Michelle

Mar 17, 2009
    Palmer, Alaska
    Quote:[​IMG]

8. chickenbottom

chickenbottom Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 30, 2008
    hollister, florida
    heres a rule cant grab tails just around the body lol

9. AK Michelle