Chicken hatching miracle-you'll never believe this! long story PICS

Congrats! What a sweet story. Good luck with the baby. As a mom of 3 adopted children (and 4 biological) I know there are also a lot of children out there without families that could use someone that doesn't give up very easily!

Your story was heartwarming, am so happy you did not give up, you are one determined woman.
thumbsup.gif

As for the human side, do not give up on your baby dream. I did not meet my hubby till I was 40, married him at 41, and tried to get pregnant right away. This was not easy, because hubby was in the Navy & stationed in Japan, and I was in California.
We married in June 2004, tried, nothing. I flew to Japan in Sept. tried, all I got was a UTI. Started the process for AI, my insurance covered it till I was 45. Hubby came home for Christmas, we took a 4 day trip to San Francisco, he flew back to Japan the day after Christmas. Jan 6th, I found out I was pregnant (the old fashioned way), 2 weeks before I was to start the AI. Had a healthy baby girl at 42, 1 month early, 6 lbs 12 oz, 20 1/2 in on Aug 20th 2005.

Fast forward to March 2006, been trying for baby #2 since Dec. 2005, nothing working, hubby still in Japan. Had everything checked out, and found what they thought was fibroids in my uterus, went in for one day surgery in June, and it was scar tissue from the c-sect.
Hubby came home for good in Aug. 2006, started our first AI, it failed, tried on our own in Sept, nothing (was driving 8 hrs round trip to visit hubby where he was stationed.) Tried in Oct, and was waiting for cycle to start to do one more AI in Nov. just before my 45th birthday.
On Nov 5th I found out we were pregnant with baby #2. She was 3 weeks early, 8 lbs 5 oz, 21 in. I had Gestational Diabetes & HB the latter part of my pregnancy. But God blessed us with two healthy babies.

So my word to you is, DO NOT give up, God can do anything, just stay strong, and put your faith & trust in Him.
love.gif

Wow - what a great story, and the pix are awesome! And you're not a crazy person to put eggs in your bed - I'm guessing there are at least one or two of us on this list who would do the same
tongue.png
Thanks so much for sharing -

Back
Top Bottom