chicken hen saddle / apron / diapers / harnesses

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by lovemychix, Oct 19, 2010.

1. lovemychix

lovemychix Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 14, 2008
    Moulton Iowa
    Auction is for one saddle. IF you need more or another item pm me.

Wing protector $6.50.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Diapers $8.25 to $13.25 for extra large for ducks and geese.
    Waterproof liner included
    [​IMG]

Super roo $8.
    [​IMG]

regular harnesses with loop for leash $4

2. feather2

feather2 Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 28, 2008
    north haven, ct
    Can these diapers be used on runner duck? Do you need something else or is just the water proof liner it? Thanks

3. chicken_china_mom

chicken_china_mom Crazy for Cochins

Apr 24, 2009
    Tab, Indiana
    I purchased some diapers from you last year, and now I actually need some new ones as I have some Seramas that will be living indoors this winter, and whether Charlie (the one rooster) likes it or not, he WILL be wearing a diaper, even if it's an insult to his masculinity, lol. [​IMG] Do you make them Serama small? I currently have 2 Seramas, but I'm getting 2 more tomorrow as chicks, and I'd like to diaper all 4 of them so I don't have to constantly pin the existing diapers that Charlie has learned to escape from. [​IMG] And so that I don't have to wash my floors a hundred times a day. He is pretty calm in a diaper, but he picks at it until he can loosen it and it falls off. So I need one his size. I can measure him and Eve, but first I have to find my measuring tape! First I need to know that you can make them that size. If you can, I will most likely be contacting you next month sometime. I believe Charlie is about a Class C, but he might be a Class B. Same with Eve. They're tiny, but not THAT tiny.

4. Sierra pachie bars

Sierra pachie bars Queen of the Lost

Nov 8, 2008
    Can I buy in like 10 or 12 at a time ? I need to go count my girls but I need alot more then I have.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by