chicken hen saddle / apron / diapers / harnesses

lovemychix

Songster
11 Years
Oct 14, 2008
Moulton Iowa
This auction is for 1 saddle. You can get more for the same price if you need more. "Carhart" canvas denim backs and cotton fronts. Double reinforced edges. These will not flip up. Denim is just the right weight for protection without being heavy. Made with heavy duty snaps I use so they are easy to put on the hen. They won't come unsnapped unless the hen gets caught up on something. Don't worry the rooster will not tear the hens apron off with the snaps I use. I have made the ones without snaps and fitting a hens feathers and stretching elastic around them is not fun. Most of all for the safety of my birds and yours I prefer to make my saddles with snaps. I sew my elastic ends to prevent fraying. If you prefer the saddles without snaps I will make them that way for you. My hens don't mind wearing these at all and it really helps keep their backs from getting bare. Any questions feel free to contact me. I have a lot of different colors. Ask and I can usually find what you like. I use these on my hens and I love them. Just because they are inexpensive they are not "cheap". I buy all my materials in bulk and pass the savings on to you. Thanks to BYC for letting me sell here I can keep prices reasonable. I have sold to hundreds of customers on BYC. I've had people tell me that they bought aprons / saddle from me 2 years ago and they are still holding up!!! The are washable. Please PM me here and not email. BYC emails sometimes get lost in my junk inbox. Thanks and ask any questions you need about anything or want anything special. Been selling since 2008. All my products are used and tested on my hens before I sell so I know they work. My sizes are very accurate as I have many breeds of birds myself. My saddles ship day or day after payment. Thank you!!!

Standard and large $3.25
bantam and extra small $2.25
Free shipping
cheaper to order here than my website for my BYC peeps! Thanks for all the business. They are listed as $3 on the website but it's free shipping here so still cheaper in the long run to order here. Just Pm me. I check my PM's daily.

Options:

Heavy duty Canvas denim (Carhart denim), fleece and denim backing. 50 cents extra for fleece or flannel backing. You get the denim and the soft layer. Please state what you prefer. I can scotch guard if you want.

Your order will be mailed day of or after you order.

Sizes: I have all kinds of chicken breeds so ask if you are not sure.

extra small. serama & d'uccle

bantam. silkie size, bantam cochin

small standard. buttercup, Hamburg, polish. (smaller than standard hen)

standard. RIR, EE, Maran, (regular size hen)

Large. Large breeds such as giant cochin, Jersey Giants.

U shaped saddles $3.50. For the bird who is being pecked around the vent area.
17124_butterfly_poka_dot_blue_purple_saddle_combo.jpg

17124_100_2922.jpg

17124_100_2923.jpg

17124_100_2665.jpg

I can make for any poultry including turkey. Sizes are large, standard, small standard, bantam, and extra small bantam.
I have green / black / tan camo print also.
Chicken / duck / geese diapers. $8 to $13.
Bantam $8
medium $9
large $10
extra large $11
Waterproof liner included. Same stuff used in homemade baby diapers. Elastic allows for the diaper to move and stretch with the bird and be comfortable. Measure from the bottom of the neck right next to the crop under the belly to the vent. Feel free to ask questions. I can add leash loops for 50 cents.

harnesses. Superroo $8 regular $4.50 leash loop included.
17124_100_0342.jpg

17124_superman_costume.jpg

small diapers.
17124_bantam_diapers.jpg

17124_100_0139.jpg

17124_100e0150.jpg

My website if you want to check it out. Mostly what is here but a few testimonials on my products. http://www.chickensaddlesanddiapers.webs.com/ You can leave feedback here

Back
Top Bottom