Chicken House Door vs. Run Chicken Door Buyer Beware

Danmichaelson

Hatching
Apr 6, 2022
Plenty of threads on here about the Run Chicken door which appears to actually work and be worthwhile. I accidentally bought a "Chicken House Door" from this website wondertelaripoff and it is a piece of junk. Didn't work out of the box. I realize after looking at the website that they are using images from Run Chicken which was confusing. Other vendors are doing the same thing. Figured I would post this as a public service announcement. Just buy directly from the Run Chicken website. Here's another bogus rip off door from a suspect vendor: ripoff2

Anybody had a similar experience?

Plenty of threads on here about the Run Chicken door which appears to actually work and be worthwhile. I accidentally bought a "Chicken House Door" from this website wondertelaripoff and it is a piece of junk. Didn't work out of the box. I realize after looking at the website that they are using images from Run Chicken which was confusing. Other vendors are doing the same thing. Figured I would post this as a public service announcement. Just buy directly from the Run Chicken website. Here's another bogus rip off door from a suspect vendor: ripoff2

Anybody had a similar experience?
I have a Run Chicken door, but I purchased it off of Amazon. Thank you for posting this so others are aware. I love my Run Chicken door! It's been in perfect working order for over a year!

Hello 👋 I purchased the Run Chicken door. While I do like it, I haven’t really used it yet because the chicks just went out to the coop at 3 weeks, now almost 4 weeks old. I programmed it to initially just not open and close. However, while double checking our predator proofing I realized that the manual button on it is so easy to push and with direct easy access! Even by accident. It’s not like you have to push and hold it to manually open it either.
What I am wondering is would a raccoon stumble upon that button since it is not well hidden, it seems like such an easy access? Anyways I opted to take the batteries out until I look into this further.

Back
Top Bottom