Chicken in the house

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by lincolnsilkies, Sep 21, 2011.

1. lincolnsilkies

lincolnsilkies Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 27, 2011
    Lincoln Nebraska
    Today i was told that they make chicken diapers and clothes now for chickens lmao hm,,,,it almost makes me want to bring my favorite chicken in the house! oh yeah then i was watching million dollar match maker and Tori Spelling was on there with a white silkie and it stole one of the rolls right off the counter and she was like if you dont mind eating with a chicken! i love Tori Spelling anyways just thought i would share

2. Illia

Illia Crazy for Colors

Oct 19, 2009
    Forks, WA
    I've always been tempted too, but, I've yet to get a diaper for any of my chickens. But I have let some spend the night in my room before. [​IMG] Sometimes when the weather gets rough, I let my two Polish boys sleep in my room at night. I lay down some newspapers and they perch on the back end of my bed.

Morning is pretty loud though. [​IMG]

3. kathyinmo

kathyinmo Nothing In Moderation

I don't think I could tolerate chicken poop in my house, and for sure not in my bedroom or kitchen! [​IMG]

I am of the old way of thinking, I guess. That is, animals live outside. [​IMG] My one dog and one cat come into the garage sometimes, but not the house. I don't want animal hairs or feathers in my food or on my furniture.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by