CHICKEN IS WHEEZING I NEED HELP ASAP!!!!!!

Emelyn

Crowing
Mar 14, 2021
-
My chicken has been wheezing for a few hours now. She's starting to become pale and I've tried giving her VetRX,cool water and my mom even made her some rice,honey and turmeric powder (unfortunately her and all the other chickens and ducks aren't interested) Should I bring her to an avian vet? How much will it cost for a walk-in? She's so special to me and if she passes away I'll be devastated since in May my leghorn passed away and I don't want her to pass away too otherwise I'll be down to 4 hens (it's 105 degrees outside where I live in case you are wondering)

Any other symptoms? Did you check to see if she's choking on something? Could she have tried to tangle with a bee? How old is she?
Few vets will see chickens and if you find one, it won't be cheap. What breed is she?

Any other symptoms? Did you check to see if she's choking on something? Could she have tried to tangle with a bee? How old is she?
Few vets will see chickens and if you find one, it won't be cheap. What breed is she?
I see her wheezing and she's putting her head up kind of like when a rooster is crowing. She's an ISA brown or RIR and she's 9 months old

If she's choking how can I take whatever is stuck in her throat out

Back
Top Bottom