Chicken just lays down unsteady on her feet.

Wyorp Rock

Enabler
Sep 20, 2015
Southern N.C. Mountains
I appreciate everyone's help today. We ended up putting her to sleep today. At one point today her head fell into her water bowl and she was just laying there with her eyes closed. I couldn't watch her suffer so I decided it was time to put her to sleep. After she was laid to rest we did take a short look at her and found alot of undigested food in her crop. And she was older then we was told when she was given to us they was thinking around 5 years old. She was very skinny and we could feel all of her bones. She has been laid to rest now. Thank you all for your help.
:hugsI'm sorry for your loss

Waves

Songster
Apr 16, 2019
Centre of Italy
I appreciate everyone's help today. We ended up putting her to sleep today. At one point today her head fell into her water bowl and she was just laying there with her eyes closed. I couldn't watch her suffer so I decided it was time to put her to sleep. After she was laid to rest we did take a short look at her and found alot of undigested food in her crop. And she was older then we was told when she was given to us they was thinking around 5 years old. She was very skinny and we could feel all of her bones. She has been laid to rest now. Thank you all for your help.
So sorry :hugs
You did all the possible:hugs

Top Bottom