My polish had chicken lice on her, badly too imo. I have DE that they get baths in there pen and such, doesnt seem to kill them so I got some pyrethrum and diluted to 3/4oz per 5 gal bucket and gave it a 3 min warm bath in it, a ton of them floated to the top. Then I gave her a warm bath of just water and flea shampoo to rinse off with. Alot of lice floated to top in that batch as well. Then I made a spray batch of it to get her neck good. So we dried her off with hair dryer. its 75 here and no wind and let her walk around in the sun. She seemed cold and wouldnt move much, though she'd eat corn. Well we deceided to put her under a heat lamp for an hour or so. Now She cant walk straight its like her nervous system is messed up. Its horrible. I hope I didn't posion my bird. The instructions give a spray calculation for poultry, I used that exact amount only for a bath then rinsed her with water Did I damage my poor bird? Help!