Chicken Miracle TRUE STORY

megathechicken

In the Brooder
9 Years
Jun 7, 2010
Phoenix, AZ
One day, my mom's friends came over. the chickens where left outside, and they where just little baby chickens. we left to the store to get some lunch, we forgot about the chickens
idunno.gif
we realized when we got home.. we where sad that one chicken was missing,
hit.gif
but we where happy that all 3 chickens where still there the 4th one was missing.. Esmerelda was her name. we looked everywhere in the house, and we where very worried,
idunno.gif
a few hours later.. i had written a paper of stuff that described her, and said she was missing. me and my dad went putting up the papers but we only put up one paper until.. my dad found a road that lead to the school near by, we walked until we spotted a little trail that lead behind all the houses. we took it and looked everywhere behind our house.. just when we where about to Give Up.. "Shush" I said, and i didn't have enough time to say "do you here that?" then the baby chicken we lost came running up from behind me
hugs.gif
my dad picked up the baby chicken and we then left to home we where all real happy when everyone saw the chicken was back
D.gif
wee.gif
(this is a true story about me and my chickens)

aaawww how wonderful that you found her and that your Dad helped you. Wonderful story! Thank you for sharing it with us.

Back
Top Bottom