Chicken momma from Alabama!

Alabamagal1960

In the Brooder
Feb 1, 2017
Samson, Alabama
Hi all!! Glad to be on the site. I have a Blue laced red wyandotte, who it appears has a broken foot. He is in the house getting TLC, but any advice would be greatly appreciated. No access to vet who does poultry!

Greetings from Kansas, Alabamagal1960, and
welcome-byc.gif
! Pleased you joined us but sorry about your broken footed bird. Hope the folks over in the ER Forum will be able to help you out. Also, if you'd like to chat with some of your poultry "neighbors," find the AL thread in the link below and pop on over say howdy: https://www.backyardchickens.com/f/26/where-am-i-where-are-you Best wishes and thanks for joining BYC!!

welcome-byc.gif

Hope your girl will be ok, the members over on the ER forum are good at what they do. That's a beautiful bird in your avatar!

Maybe a regular vet could set a leg. The folks on the E/R thread are great but, if you are offline, there is no way you can see their responses.

G’Day from down under Alabamagal1960
frow.gif
Welcome!

I hope your little guy is OK!

I also hope you enjoy being a BYC member. There are lots of friendly and very helpful folks here so not only is it overflowing with useful information it is also a great place to make friends and have some fun. Unlike non chicken loving friends, family and colleagues, BYC’ers never tire of stories or pictures that feature our feathered and non feathered friends
wink.png

I have been over there. The only time i am off line is at night. During the day i have chores to do and can't sit in front of my computer waiting on someone to respond. But i do check my phone periodically to see if any thing in my email. Thanks for your concern.

Back
Top Bottom