Chicken Mouse Pads, Greeting Cards, and More~Ships anywhere

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by farmgirlie1031, Apr 20, 2009.

1. farmgirlie1031

farmgirlie1031 Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 26, 2008
    IA
    I have chicken, horse, vintage, and more in my Zazzle Store.

Ships anywhere in the world.

Here's a direct link to the chicken items .

And here is a link to the horse items .

And Here is a direct Link to the Duck items.

Here's a direct link to the vintage items .

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Any sales will go into my chicken fund.[​IMG] Thanks for looking! I am hoping to sale enough to be able to buy some BBS Orp. hatching eggs.

2. IggiMom

IggiMom Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 12, 2009
    West Virginia
    I am looking for some nice stickers to put on my egg cartons. They go by FaerieSpun Eggs, and I was hoping for a small picture of a hen with a fairy nearby--but I looked through your stickers, and I think that the E for Egg sticker would be very pretty. Do you have any that are small enough to put on an egg carton? I put my eggs in a clear plastic carton so it is obvious how pretty they are, so I don't want too much hidden.

Thanks!

3. farmgirlie1031

Apr 26, 2008
    IA
    Quote:They come in Small 1 1/2 inch or Large 3 inch. I think small might work well for an egg carton.

I love that image myself [​IMG] It came from a 1911 Children's Book I found in an antique store.
    [​IMG]

4. IggiMom

IggiMom Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 12, 2009
    West Virginia
    I looked all through everything; the things on the website are SO pretty. I will be sending for some stickers. I did send a question through the website.

I really love the vintage things. I collect, in a very modest way, old children's books.

5. farmgirlie1031

Apr 26, 2008
    IA
    Quote:The question has not come through to my email yet. I'll be sure to look for it. Thank You.

6. b.hromada

b.hromada Flock Mistress

What beautiful products you have. I will certainly be intouch with you in the near future. [​IMG] [​IMG]

7. farmgirlie1031

Apr 26, 2008
    IA
    b.hromada :

What beautiful products you have. I will certainly be intouch with you in the near future. [​IMG] [​IMG]

Thank You.​

8. farmgirlie1031

Apr 26, 2008
    IA
    IggiMom,

Your ask a question thing never came through to my email inbox. Can you try again or feel free to PM me here with the question. Thanks. [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by