Chicken Muzzle ??

poultrykeeper08

Songster
11 Years
Feb 12, 2008
Agawam , Ma
Are these invented ??would they work ??
I was thinking i really want to breed chickens but i cant becasue i cant have roosters . But then i thought Could a rooster wear a muzzle to stop it from crowing ??
Because my chiahuhua has a muzzle for when he goes to the vet (he get a little nippy) and he can eat and drink and lick but he cant bark !! So could a rooster muzzle be made so that he can eat and drink and mate fine but not COCKADOODLEDOO every 3 minutes ??

Maybe ...Maybe Not........?

Maybe you could just teach him to sing instead of crow.
tongue.png

They make "blinders" so the birds cant see. But a rooster is a rooster. Some crow more than others. They can crow in the dark, in a box, while in a car, and even if they have to crook their neck in a corner of a box to do so. I had a roo who would crow into my ear when I carried him around. He even crowed if I was holding him upside down or had him on his back in my lap. Hold his beak and you'd still hear a muffled crow. Tap on his throat during a crow and you could bring out a whole new array of notes during the crow...

Good luck, but I don't know of any muzzles.

They can crow in the dark, in a box, while in a car, and even if they have to crook their neck in a corner of a box to do so

Ok Dr. Seuss...
tongue.png

They make "blinders" so the birds cant see. But a rooster is a rooster. Some crow more than others. They can crow in the dark, in a box, while in a car, and even if they have to crook their neck in a corner of a box to do so. I had a roo who would crow into my ear when I carried him around. He even crowed if I was holding him upside down or had him on his back in my lap. Hold his beak and you'd still hear a muffled crow. Tap on his throat during a crow and you could bring out a whole new array of notes during the crow...

Good luck, but I don't know of any muzzles.
He sounds so cute

Back
Top Bottom