1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Chicken Ninjas, hahaha Virginia is fighting for their rights!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Local Chicken Laws & Ordinances (and how to change' started by Justin P, Feb 11, 2013.

1. Justin P

Justin P Out Of The Brooder

Jan 26, 2013
    Southeast Virginia
    http://hamptonroads.com/2013/02/some-fresh-eggs-worth-risk-ruffling-feathers

Well Well Well, BYC has got the attention of the city of Norfolk. They put this article out talking about stealth coops but i like to think of them as chicken ninjas. There aer so many people with chickens in hampton roads its crazy, they should really just make it legal. Chesapeake just made it where you can have six hens as long as you follow a couple of other laws, distances and lot size, I just thought it was cool that someone on this forum was actually searched for hahaha, get em chicken ninjas!!!!!

Last edited: Feb 13, 2013
  2. Justin P

Jan 26, 2013
    Southeast Virginia
  3. Justin P

Jan 26, 2013
    Southeast Virginia
    only five signatures needed to be deliveresd to the mayer, anyone can sign and it would make a diference

Last edited: Feb 13, 2013
  4. theotherfoote

theotherfoote Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 29, 2012
    Newberg, Oregon
    I signed it!

5. Justin P

Jan 26, 2013
    Southeast Virginia
    Thats awesome "theotherfoote" I know a bunch of people including myself who really appreciate that.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by