Chicken obsession

Discussion in 'Family Life - Stories, Pictures & Updates' started by tinakevin, Dec 25, 2016.

1. tinakevin

tinakevin Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 1, 2015
    New hampahire
    I just have to say I am so glad that my family kind of understands my chicken obsession. Today my awsome son gave me a Christmas gift addressed to mom and her chickens. Lol. Inside was a seed block and some meal worms. Then my hubby got me my own tools so I can build things for them and my other son got me my own power drill. I also received this statue from them. I am so thankful for this beautiful family that puts up with my chicken obsession and I thank god for them every day[​IMG]

2. perchie.girl

perchie.girl Desert Dweller Premium Member

awesome family for sure.....

My obsession is on hold right now only one of my family understands it. Its ok though I live alone.

deb

3. lazy gardener

lazy gardener True BYC Addict

Nov 7, 2012
    CENTRAL MAINE
    Stand back everybody. Tina has power tools!!!!!!

4. tinakevin

tinakevin Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 1, 2015
    New hampahire
    Lol. Thank god my dh was an army medic for 30 yrs. he says he has plenty of bandages if needed lol. I need to build a new run for my silkies in the spring. So I should be well prepared for it. The funny thing is everytime I say I'm going to build something my dh does it instead. I wonder if he's trying to tell me something lol

5. lazy gardener

lazy gardener True BYC Addict

Nov 7, 2012
    CENTRAL MAINE
    If this old biddy can play with power tools (drills, chop saw, table saw, reciprocating saw, skill saw, chain saw, jig saw) and still has all of her digits, I'm sure you will do just fine! Have your hubby build WITH you. Two brains are better than one, and the planning of a project is the bigger part of the doing than the actual build is. When he sees that you are capable of using these tools, he will have more confidence in your ability.

6. N F C

N F C doo be doo be doo Premium Member

Dec 12, 2013
    Wyoming
    What thoughtful gifts from your family @tinakevin

And the hen & chick artwork is beautiful!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by