Chicken Pics!!!

Discussion in 'Pictures & Stories of My Chickens' started by EmilyChickens, Nov 5, 2013.

1. EmilyChickens

EmilyChickens Chirping

Jun 30, 2012
    Hi Everyone! I decided to start a thread on Chicken Photos! I always love seeing everyone's pictures of their Chickens and Chicks! Here are a couple of my Chicken Pictures!
    [​IMG]This
    This is our Buff Orpington hen Hennrietta, She has a sister named Esmralda.
    [​IMG]

My Rooster Roo! :)
    [​IMG]
    This was when our Momma Hen (Blacky) hatched her first Chick, She currently has 4 now and they're about 8 weeks old.
    [​IMG]

This is 1 out of 2 Light Brahma+Dark Brahma chicks

Last edited: Nov 5, 2013

2. Here are mine
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

3. EmilyChickens

EmilyChickens Chirping

Jun 30, 2012
    Oh Wow! Looks like you got some pretty crazy chickens! [​IMG] What kind are they? I've never seen mine actually fly. Just sort of un-gracefully jump off of stuff and flap to prevent injuring themselves. [​IMG]

4. The first is a young Wyandotte bantam pullet, the second who is very good at flying and flys most days is a friesian fowl hen and the last is the best, she's a Phoenix bantam and she flys just as well as a pheasant, no lie, she can glide and she flys across fields and up onto the roof of my house.

5. EmilyChickens

EmilyChickens Chirping

Jun 30, 2012
    Wow! Those sound like some nice breeds. They are very pretty. I got Buff Orps, Light,Dark, and Buff Brahmas. One RIR. Two Austrlorps. Then I have 4 chicks that are all Dark Brahma mixes.

6. I love brahmas, I have a friend who really wants some, what are the roosters like

7. ChirpyChicks1

ChirpyChicks1 Songster

Jul 22, 2013
    Kansas
    Great looking chickens! I love looking at others pictures [​IMG]

This is a few weeks old but the newest I have:

[​IMG]

8. EmilyChickens

EmilyChickens Chirping

Jun 30, 2012
    My Rooster Roo is so sweet. He loves to come in the house and cuddle. But, his personality is like that because I hand my chickens a lot. He is very sociable too. Just not a huge fan of certain people :p. If you were wondering he is a Dark Brahma Rooster. Hope his helps and I'm hoping to see more pics!

EmilyChickens

9. EmilyChickens

EmilyChickens Chirping

Jun 30, 2012
    Hey ChirpyChicks, what breeds are your chickens? They all look very beautiful ;) I hope to see more pics from everyone!

EmilyChickens

10. Xray chic

Xray chic Hatching

Oct 18, 2013
    My sweet ones. [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by