Chicken Poop Story

Discussion in 'Pictures & Stories of My Chickens' started by joerogrz, Nov 14, 2008.

1. joerogrz

joerogrz Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 28, 2008
    Loretto, TN
    So my niece came for a visit this week. She isn't very old at all. 8 years I think... Well, yesterday I was letting my chicks run amok (or free range) like I usually do everyday. I like to keep a close eye on them and will pick them up to see how they adjust to being handled. I brought one of the sex links into the house to show my parents and my niece.

She is a very nice looking pullet right now with her mixture of black and brown and thought she was worth showing off. She was rather gentle and sat in my hand, fluffed up and content with them petting her. No problems out of her. So I said, "I better take her back outside, before she does her business." Still no problem...

Well there is one Australorp which seems to be looking more like an Aussie than the rest. So I figured, "What the heck." I took her inside to let them see her and show off her black legs and the white underneath the feet and her feathers which have that green/purple sheen to them even inside.

My niece was sitting on her Grandmother's lap and the chick had just turned around in my hand with her rear facing them. They were admiring her and petting her and then it happened.... She must have really been forcing this one out, because it went at such angle that most of it landed on my niece's foot...

"Eeeeeeewwww!" she exclaimed. And everyone had a good laugh except her. She was a little upset about the whole ordeal and sat there with her arms crossed trying to ignore it all.

2. RickiHupp

RickiHupp Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 24, 2008
    Newark, Ohio
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Funny stuff!!

3. joerogrz

Oct 28, 2008
    Loretto, TN
    I think it was revenge... My niece was out on the porch yesterday hooting like an owl and watching the chicks scramble back to the pen...

4. krcote

krcote Chillin' With My Peeps

May 21, 2008
    Concord, NH
    I love poo stories!!!!

5. Buff Hooligans

Buff Hooligans Scrambled

Jun 11, 2007
    I prefer the solid poo formats that roll off the back. I don't think I'd survive a liquid donation.

6. joerogrz

Oct 28, 2008
    Loretto, TN
    Quote:This was a little bit of both. Did I mention she was only wearing socks at the time? The best part was when my Dad asked her if it was warm. LOL!

7. djackjr

djackjr Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 24, 2008
    Graham Wa.
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    My wife cannot read this....she will never allow the chickens in the house....

8. F.L Buff

F.L Buff Out Of The Brooder

Oct 28, 2008
    HA HA HA!![​IMG]:lau

9. JennsPeeps

JennsPeeps Rhymes with 'henn'

Jun 14, 2008
    South Puget Sound
    Guess what (came outta) da CHICKEN butt!
    [​IMG]

Once you have chickens the propect of walking barefoot anywhere goes completely out the window.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by