Chicken ring tone?

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by JennsPeeps, Nov 2, 2008.

1. JennsPeeps

JennsPeeps Rhymes with 'henn'

Jun 14, 2008
    South Puget Sound
    Dones anyone have the chicken ring tone on your cell? I recently got a new cell and don't like the tones. Was thinking of getting a chicken tone to be ironic & silly.

2. conny63malies

conny63malies Overrun With Chickens

Mar 22, 2008
    Annetta Kentucky
    Nope not here. I got Delta Dawn and TAPS

3. 1mommahen

1mommahen Love My Cluckin' Coop

Mar 20, 2008
    NJ
    Mine plays the Chicken Dance downloaded from Verizon![​IMG]

4. 2manyhats

2manyhats Chillin' With My Peeps

May 18, 2008
    Central NY
    Quote:That's a great idea. Hope you don't mind if I use your idea. Hey, what area of Jersey are you from? We grew up in Jersey and moved to central NY 5+ years ago.

5. CATRAY44

CATRAY44 Lard Cookin Chicken Woman

http://www.phonezoo.com/Welcome.do I have a couple of really funny chicken ring tones off of Phone Zoo. They are free, other than whatever you calling plan might charge to download them. Be sure to search "chicken" rather than the plural....

Last edited: Nov 2, 2008
  6. 1mommahen

1mommahen Love My Cluckin' Coop

Mar 20, 2008
    NJ
    2many, I live in Asbury, 5 min from Clinton. Central Jersey, grew up in Bridgwater. Where'd you live?

7. what was i thinking

what was i thinking Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 1, 2008
    cny ny
    i recorded my rooster crowing as my text alert. i also recorded the hens and rooster carrying on one morning waiting to be let out. let me tell ya you get some looks when you are sitting in a waiting room and a rooster crows. it is pretty funny.

8. halo

halo Got The Blues

Nov 22, 2007
    Florida
    My Coop
    I downloaded the bawking chicken from Verizon for my ring tone. Only problem with it is that when Im out with the chickens I never know whether I have a call or not!

I always get a laugh with it. When Im at work, my boss just shakes his head.....

9. what was i thinking

what was i thinking Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 1, 2008
    cny ny
    that's funny, same with my crowing rooster. i will have a text on the phone, but just thought the rooster was crowing outside.

10. Carole AM

Carole AM Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 12, 2007
    Goshen, Indiana
    I have the crowing rooster on my TracPhone! Sometimes I don't know if its my phone, or a rooster outside! I do get some looks! LOL

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by