Chicken Run Panels

kenmlang

Songster
5 Years
Mar 9, 2014
Cut-N-Shoot,TX
I think I have come up with a solution to a lot of chicken "peeples" problems. How to build the run, cheap and effective against predators.

I have used these panels on my own coops, for 2 years, and have not lost a bird or an egg to a predator yet. These panels are strong , and will last for a long time. They are made from full dimension 1" x 6" pressure treated corral boards, ripped and planed to 2.5" x 1". They are pocket screwed and glued together. Then I apply the hardware cloth, I never use chicken wire. The hardware cloth is stapled every 6 to 8 inches around perimeter. (Can be screwed for an extra charge.)

My regular sizes are 3ft wide and 4ft wide and as tall as you want them, within reason. I can custom build what ever size run you need/want. And the beauty of these panels, you can fairly easily add to the size of your run. For more details, please call or text me at: 512-269-3829.

I am located in the Conroe, TX area. The price is based on square footage of each panel @ $2.10 per square foot.

I will be at Conroe Trading Day, Sunday May 3, 2015, with a Chicken run set up.

Thanks, Ken Lang

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom