Chicken saddles 4 sale

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by magsrags, Mar 15, 2009.

1. magsrags

magsrags Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 12, 2008
    Staten Island NY
    Greetings!
    I have saddles available in 3 sizes. 3 for $15.00 includes first class postage & delivery confirmation in the lower 48 states. additional to Alaska/Hawaii. Larger amounts with a small discount.
    I sell here and on eBay under username of "magsrags". I can make to order as well. Small.....meduim....large sizes. Novelty fabrics or solid colors. Your choice. Shown is my silkie hen wearing a large size. 2 layers of cotton and then low loft batting is sandwiched in-between. Machine quilted to stay strong. Machine wash & dry. Elastic bands sewn on to fit snugly but not too tight.
    Multiple saddles can be made to order with a estimated time at receipt of payment.... guaranteed.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. 4hchknmama

4hchknmama Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 25, 2009
    Monroe, WA
    These are too cute!

3. magsrags

Aug 12, 2008
    Staten Island NY
    Quote:thanks very much! I like the farm/animalnovelty prints. I know the hens don't care one way or the other [​IMG], but why not go for fun fabrics since we have to look at them right? [​IMG]

4. Solsken Farm

Solsken Farm Chillin' With My Peeps

Mags I will buy a set from you. I will pm you later. Those are adorable and some of my poor angels really need them. I just found out my gorgeous splash silkie is a roo, can you send your black hen along? [​IMG]

5. magsrags

Aug 12, 2008
    Staten Island NY
    I love your splash roo, he is drop dead beautiful! My hen is a such sweetie pie. She began laying the week of Christmas at 4 1/2 months old and hasn't stopped all winter long. Amazing.

Quote:

6. Poulets De Cajun

Poulets De Cajun Overrun With Chickens

do these inhibit the natural breeding ability at all? I mean I know thats what they are made for, but do they "get in the way" at all?

7. I have a black silkie hen that is just being brutalized. Can you make one in plain white and the size of a small silkie ?

thanks in advance

8. magsrags

Aug 12, 2008
    Staten Island NY
    Quote:I am told no. I haven't had to use mine yet but am getting wonderful feedback so far on others using them. [​IMG]

9. magsrags

Aug 12, 2008
    Staten Island NY
    Just PM'd you. Not a problem at all.

Quote:

10. Poulets De Cajun

Poulets De Cajun Overrun With Chickens

Quote:Anyone on BYC that we can PM for a reference?

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by