Feb 5, 2010
Garrison, MN
lccsaddles.jpg

*Sewn by a professional sewer on an industrial sewing machine*

www.louisescountrycloset.com

Prices:
Extra Small & Small - $2.50
Medium & Up - $3.50

Chicken saddles are made to protect your hen's back from a roosters nails and talons. When a rooster overmates a hen this can lead to serious and sometimes life threatening damage. We make these saddles to allow feather growth without having to separate her from the flock. These can also be used during a molt in case there is excessive pecking. They are also washable and easy to put on!

Shipping is free no matter what size your order is

*Every order comes with a tracking number*

These are made with a tough backing and a cotton layer. The backing we've recently changed to is just as heavy/thick as a denim material so the rooster's talons can't break through it. They're tough enough to take a rooster yet comfortable for your hen. These are also made with the intention of not being too heavy to avoid overheating. We have two options for our saddles, with the elastic permanently fused between the layers of fabric or with snaps which is an easier, more convenient way of putting the saddles on.

My girls love their saddles and I have a few that wear them permanently. The girls pictured above are my own cuties
smile.png

Saddle sizes are:

Extra Small - 4 Long x 5 Wide
Small - 5 Long x 6 Wide
Medium Narrow - 6 Long x 7 Wide
Medium Wide - 6 Long x 8 Wide
Large Short - 7 Long x 7 Wide
Large - 8 Long x 7 Wide
XL - 9 Long x 7 Wide

Add snaps - .50 each

I have so many that I can't show them all here but I can give links to my website which has them all, and the sizes I have for them. If you only feel comfortable ordering them here, that's perfectly okay! Feel free to leave a message here or PM me.

Saddles: http://www.louisescountrycloset.com/categories/Chicken-Saddles/

We
are able to do custom orders at no extra charge. Don't be afraid to contact me for anything, I love chatting!

Here are a few examples: (We also have a few different camo prints)

001.jpg

003.jpg

004.jpg

002.jpg

Back
Top Bottom