Chicken Sale on Hold

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by Keshiaandadam, Jun 11, 2007.

1. Keshiaandadam

Keshiaandadam Cooped Up

Jun 2, 2007
    Hey everyone the sale of my birds is on hold for now i dont know if im getting shipped out to iraq yet or not so for the people i have already talked to the sales will go through but if anyone else wants them tonight is it if i dont get a phone call tonight i wont be able to ship them before i leave please 1-802-447-3012 if your interested call tonight and if i already talked to you call to confirm everything is okay if you want thanks guys god speed!

2. Queen of the Lilliputians

Queen of the Lilliputians Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 5, 2007
    Maine
    I didn't buy any of your birds, but wanted to wish you good luck over there. Take care of yourself.

Blessed Be.

-Meghan

3. momoftwinsinwi

momoftwinsinwi Chillin' With My Peeps

May 29, 2007
    Rochester, WI
    Please keep us updated, I'm sure we would all love to at least have a chance to say our "hurry back soon & safe's" [​IMG]

4. Sabrinainmiss

Sabrinainmiss Out Of The Brooder

Apr 23, 2007
    Gothenburg, Nebraska
    Hey Andrew, Really hate to hear the news:( I need to know if you sent the chickens Monday as they have not arrived and I am worried sick. Please give me a call. Best of luck and keep us informed
    Sabrina

5. AussieShazz

AussieShazz New Egg

Jun 1, 2007
    Virginia, USA
    I just wanted to wish you all the very best if you are shipped out. Thank you for serving this great country!

6. peacebird

peacebird Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 12, 2007
    Virginia
    Keep yourself safe over there Andrew.

[​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by