1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Chicken Scratch

Discussion in 'Games, Jokes, and Fun!' started by BootsMcgee, May 4, 2016.

1. BootsMcgee

BootsMcgee Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 25, 2016
    Central Florida
    I'm new. I'm 39 and live in Central Florida. I'm raising 6 red sex link hens. I have two kiddoes who are 7&8 currently. We love to camp, fish and hunt. My dream is to have a farm in Tennessee within the next year. 30 or more acres. I have a bunch of fruit and banana trees here in Florida but I want, no, I NEED more!

The rain keeps coming an going today. Fixing to make me have a fit. I hate being inside. What do you do every day?

2. BootsMcgee

BootsMcgee Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 25, 2016
    Central Florida
    It's nice and cool this morning. Looks like it'll be a real nice day. I have a conference with my son's teacher this morning and my daughter is headed to Sea World with her class. Seems like just yesterday I was swearin up a storm (in my head of course) when they were both in diapers and I couldn't catch a break.

Lil bit about me. I grew up in Michigan. Went to college in upstate NY where I fell in love with the mountains. Been married once or twice. Moved to Florida about 4 years ago. Traded 6 months of winter for 8 months of summer. Not sure it was an upgrade. Fixin to move to Tennessee and get some more land so I can do the things I really wanna do.And maybe not go through so much deodorant.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by