chicken sexing

Hi my five week old pekin bantams are so cheeky can any one guess their sex? I think my black called Sal,is female and my yellow well was yellow with black when fluffy chick!! Which is now tan Brown and white is I think is a male! I have no idea what sex or colour he/she,s are going to be. My mixed coloured is called munella he/she has wider and redder comb excited to no thank you for any advice.
[/IMG][/IMG]

Last edited:
Yes, the lighter bird is a cockerel. The darker bird's head is not as nicely visible, but what can be seen points to pullet -- a better shot of that bird would help to confirm that.

Yes, the lighter bird is a cockerel.  The darker bird's head is not as nicely visible, but what can be seen points to pullet -- a better shot of that bird would help to confirm that.
hello sorry I am New to useing this forum I hope I am useing correctly I'm hopping that I have a boy and girl I don't no how my neighbours will feel tough as I have no intentions of letting him go as we have a close bond these past 5 weeks now! I saw on line a Collier that is Velcro and makes there crowing less loud is this ok to use? Or craulty to them also the yellow /lighter one middle toes turns inwards what can I do to stop this thank you so much for advices

Quote: I would say it's cruel to use. A rooster crows because it feels it's right, and stopping that could really confuse the rooster. And I wouldn't be thinking they're boy and girl just yet. It might turn out you have yourself two pullets.

I come across the collar on YouTube you could Pease watch it apparently it just makes the crow less noisey I am questioning this collar as I agree and I love the crowing of a crow but I live in an urban very urban area oopps thank you for any advice!

This is very spooki I recommend that you issue a spook warning. Otherwise the United States government might have to shut down your website in order that any future visitors are not spooked.

This is very spooki I recommend that you issue a spook warning. Otherwise the United States government might have to shut down your website in order that any future visitors are not spooked.
hi I don't quite understand what is spooky? I saw the cockral collar as well as chickens dypers on an American website LOL perhaps you guys should check it out don't understand who or what is spooked??
[/IMG][/IMG]

hi I don't quite understand what is spooky? I saw the cockral collar as well as chickens dypers on an American website LOL perhaps you guys should check it out don't understand who or what is spooked??
[/IMG][/IMG]

I think you will find the above comment is from a spammer...annoying that 'he' would join the thread.

I think you will find the above comment is from a spammer...annoying that 'he' would join the thread.
LOL what a very sad sad person I thought that was the case. I believe that people that has no obvious purposes in life that waste valuable life that's given to them once and once only will return into the world in the form of a mouse or a dirty disgusting fly you only have one chance to be a decent human! LOL

Back
Top Bottom