Chicken Shawls, new fabrics listed for sale...

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by littledirtlane, Jul 18, 2010.

1. littledirtlane

littledirtlane Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 14, 2010
    Richlands, NC
    Nama has been busy in the sewing room with her "shawls", she has lots available in several sizes. Nama's shawls are made with high quality quilters cotton or denim. All are double thickness, some triple, some have batting inside for comfort.

Nama makes them all with love - sounds funny, but this wonderful lady hums and sings while she is sewing and truly enjoys knowing that your hen will be safer wearing one of her creations. If you are looking for a basic model, you can find it here, if you are looking for a skirted fancy-schmancy number for your favorite hen, you can find that too.

Visit her Etsy shop for purchasing a shawl [​IMG] www.namaschickenshawls.etsy.com

Here are some pictures of some of the shawls that she has available, she has quite a few listed this week, so get them while you can [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

And here are some happy customers - these pictures were so cute, I had to show everyone! I hope Heather doesn't mind!
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Aren't they cute?!

I just wanted to share my grandmother's special little work - if anyone has questions, I can help, or you can email Nama at [email protected]

Have a fun day!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by