Chicken Show Cookeville, TN Oct. 2nd

Discussion in 'Chickenstocks, Shows, Meet-Ups' started by NEK38583, Sep 25, 2010.

1. NEK38583

NEK38583 Chillin' With My Peeps

May 17, 2008
    Sparta, TN
    I thought I would let everyone know about the Poultry show that is going to be at Cookeville next weekend (oct 2nd) in Cookeville,Tn. It is a great place to fine and meet breeders. People can set up and sell for $5.00 fee, or you can enter you birds as well. You can fine out more info at www.fancyfeatherclub.com .

I forgot to say it is at the Putnum County fairgrounds and it opens up around 7 judging starts at 9 and check out time is 2. Sorry for forgetting important information.

Last edited: Sep 25, 2010
  2. Cindiloohoo

Cindiloohoo Quiet as a Church Mouse

Dec 19, 2009
    Southwest TN
    COOL!!!!!!! I may show up! I have wanted to visit a show for a while now. This one might be close enough [​IMG] Maybe I'll see ya there?!

ETA: I'm looking for a good Ameracauna roo and possibly some hens. I'll have some young Delaware roos for rehoming then if anyone is interested.

Last edited: Sep 25, 2010
  3. NEK38583

May 17, 2008
    Sparta, TN
    Every now and then people has set up with some good Americanas last time I found a nice set of Aracanas, but every now and a then peops sets up with Ameracans. I hope to see you there.

4. NEK38583

May 17, 2008
    Sparta, TN
    I forgot to say it is at the Putnum County fairgrounds and it opens up around 7 judging starts at 9 and check out time is 2. Sorry for forgetting important information.

5. tnchickenut

tnchickenut It's all about the Dels!

Jan 24, 2010
    Englewood, TN
    I did not know! I'll have to do a bit of cost analylis and planning to see if I can pull it off. Might be worth the trip though. Got some Delaware pairs, whole flock of bantam cochins, and few others I NEED to sell before winter.

6. schuloger

schuloger Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 7, 2010
    Middle TN
    Any Serama's going to be shown there?

I know the Brownville show had some last year but not sure about the this show.

I will be up their with Sebrights and Silver Spangled Hamburg bantams.

7. SilkieTime

SilkieTime Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 29, 2009
    Joelton Tn.
    Does anyone going to the show have a nice blue silkie rooster.

8. schuloger

schuloger Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 7, 2010
    Middle TN
    We have just hatched out some under the hen again but not sure on them being a Roo or not.

There is going to be a young lady there that has some of our birds that also has some blues but not sure if you are wanting some birds that are related like that.

I will keep an ear out for you.

9. X2Farm

X2Farm Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 6, 2010
    Homer, GA
    So we're comin up to TN this weekend, and we'll be within about 45 min of Cookeville.. would yall mind too much if we stopped by? [​IMG]:bow

Fairly sure we'll make it, just a matter of timing. Would love to meet some fellow BYC'ers as well!!!! Stacy I hope yall can make it!!!!! [​IMG]

10. tnchickenut

tnchickenut It's all about the Dels!

Jan 24, 2010
    Englewood, TN
    Quote:I'm gonna have to make it! lol... NEK is buying my cochin flock... he'd be real mad if I missed now!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by