Chicken show - RESULTS ON PAGE 4!! congrats everyone

Delta2 23

Flock Master
11 Years
Sep 4, 2008
I'm going to start a chicken show! There may be a prize but I can't promise coz I've been very busy and I'm a bit behind on prizes.

These chickens can be any breed and age, and mutts too. Please fill in this entry form:

Name:
Breed:
Comment/story:

Everyone will get a place. If anyone would like to judge please PM me. I'll need a couple more:

1. chookies rox
2. FourSnyders
3. nettielou
smile.png

Last edited:
I hate entering contests one right after the other. Makes me feel like I'm cheating in some way (even if I never win! LOL!)

If nobody puts up anything by the end of today...I'll go ahead and put some in k?

Sure that's fine. I've tried making you a prize for the Barred Rock contest, but it looks really really stupid. Maybe I can do something on the computer with photoshop?

15879_img_1899.jpg

On the left...Trixie, Mille Fleur d'Uccle, Hen, 1 year old.
And the handsome dude on the right...Eksh (named by an 8 year old), another mille, Rooster, 1 year old.

They recently went to a new home, but there's a dozen of their eggs in the 'bator right now! (due 5/23)

Name: Dragon
Breed: Ancona
Comment/story: Hes a kind hearted rooster, who always looks after his girls before himself.

Dragon.jpg

Name: paparazzi
Breed: cochin
Comment/story: he was once CHAINED to someones pourch and was doomed to a cock fight (not sure why) but now hes fat and happy and lives on my 75 acre farm

30681_new_chicken_picture.jpg

Name: "Eye Candy"
Breed: Plymouth Rock, Barred
Comment/story: He is actually the "uglier" of the two! LOL! The "best" one I had died in the dog attack...
sad.png

Chickens2154-1-1.jpg

Name: Clyde
Breed: Langshan, Black
Comment/story: This bird is 32" tall!
Chickens2009.jpg

Chickens2007.jpg

Back
Top Bottom