Chicken shows in California?

australorp_breeder

Songster
10 Years
Sep 29, 2009
California
I was wondering if anyone could please tell me of any chicken shows or fair they know of that will be going on in CA this year? I know there's a show in Stockton towards the end of the month, and in Fresno next month.

I would be interested too. If you hear of one will you keep me updated?

Also, not sure where in CA you are but I might have a JG roo. They are still chicks but time will tell. If you are interested send me a PM.

There is many shows around here I dont know where you are located. Some are allready over.

Youth Shows: Angels Camp, Grass Valley (Sometimes), Auburn, then the county fairs around and the State fair.

Open and Youth: Hollister, Bakersfield, Stockton, Fresno, Erueka

There is more I just have to think.. Lol when they come along I can USUALLY get info on them...

Hi Ya'll.

The next California shows are in Eureka at the Redwood Acres Fairgrounds on Feb 13 &14. Search internet for Humboldt Poultry Fanciers. They had premium lists available in Stockton last weekend, but svs I didnt grab one.

After that, there is a show in Fresno on February 20th. I did get the premium book for that one, so if you need information, I can help you out. Coop-in and banquet is Friday night, show is on Saturday. It is a one day gig. You can send me a PM for specifics, as I don't check the forum pages every day, and the closing date for entries is coming quickly.
D.gif

My daughter and I went to the Cloverdale Citrus Fair yesterday (Sonoma County), and the all-junior APA show had 69 kids and 196 birds entered. I was pleasantly surprised to see such a large turnout.

Back
Top Bottom