chicken stir fry

Discussion in 'Egg, Chicken, & Other Favorite Recipes' started by curliet, Nov 4, 2008.

1. curliet

curliet Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 22, 2008
    west Michigan
    That's what we had for supper tonight. Sechuan, nice and spicy. Soooo good. My tummy said "Whoa now, you've had enough, don't send any more down here!" My mouth said "MMMM this tastes so good, put some more in here!" Who do you think I listened to? [​IMG]
    T

2. debilorrah

debilorrah The Great Guru of Yap Premium Member

HAHAHA! My tummy is growling and we are having burgers and hot dogs tonight so we can all watch the election coverage. Althought with that decision in VA it won't be decided tonight unless it's a landslide.

3. Chicabee19

Chicabee19 Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 8, 2008
    n/a
    what decision?

4. debilorrah

One county in Virginia was refusing to county military ballots from servicemen overseas. Today a judge ruled that those ballots must be counted and the case will be reviewed on November 10th. So if it's a close race, we will have to wait to know. Virginia is a battleground state. You can get the whole article on AOL.

5. Chicabee19

Aug 8, 2008
    n/a
    thanks dee-bo!

talk about overeating!!!

Last night our friend brought home Skipper's 16 piece fish, double french fries, cold-slaw (yes, that's how I spell it [​IMG]), I made salad, and DH brought home a whole tray of frosted brownies.

I think I gained 3 pounds. [​IMG]

Last edited: Nov 4, 2008
  6. debilorrah

I haven't been able to eat much lately and I AM NOT LOSING WEIGHT! GRRR [​IMG]

My stomach is doing funny things to me. I will be ok with a burger with nothing on it. I am getting pudding for dessert so I can have some.

7. Chicabee19

Aug 8, 2008
    n/a
    Toni,

your inbox is full, so I can't reply to your message!

[​IMG]

8. curliet

curliet Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 22, 2008
    west Michigan
    cleaned it up a bit. Gonna have to go back and reread my messages so I know what they're about, LOL.
    T

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by