!?Chicken Stock in VIRGINIA?!

Discussion in 'Chickenstocks, Shows, Meet-Ups' started by griffin45, Jan 25, 2009.

1. griffin45

griffin45 Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 15, 2008
    South Central Virgina
    Lets get a Chickenstock going before swap season starts. I see some Virginians are getting broody already and it would be great to meet everyone prior to going to swap meets. Just a thought...
    Chris

2. Four Acre Bliss

Four Acre Bliss Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 22, 2009
    Virginia
    I have no idea what Chickenstock is but would love to meet other backyard poultry people. I'm in Central VA.

3. LuvinMyPeeps

LuvinMyPeeps Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 22, 2008
    Powhatan, VA 23139
    Me too, I'd love to meet everyone. I'm in Powhatan, VA, about 1 hr from Richmond. It's cold and I'm antsy!!
    [​IMG]

4. LuvinMyPeeps

LuvinMyPeeps Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 22, 2008
    Powhatan, VA 23139
    Would anyone like to meet at a local restaurant? I guess it depends how far everyone lives, right? How about Midlothian or Mechanicsville? Is that central enough for most Central VA folks? Perhaps Ruby Tuesdays?

It would sure be nice to meet everyone. Each of us could make our name tag...name & what breeds we have, hobbies, (besides chickens), etc...

Just a thought...

5. griffin45

griffin45 Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 15, 2008
    South Central Virgina
    I think that would be great, but it seems this post is not seeing a lot of traffic!
    Chris

6. meriruka

meriruka Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 18, 2007
    I am in Southern VA., probably too far from the rest of you [​IMG]

I'd have a lot to swap: partridge rocks, a pair of OEGB's, silkies & buff Orps.

Last edited: Feb 10, 2009
  7. Four Acre Bliss

Four Acre Bliss Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 22, 2009
    Virginia
    I don't think I could make it down that far for something like that ... I'm along US 29, so not near I-95 at all. Sorry!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by