Chicken summoning ritual😳😄😂😂

Mya05

Songster
May 10, 2020
Edmond, Oklahoma
Yesterday we caught 3 mice in our live traps that we keep by the chicken feed. One by one I released the mice into the run, and only stayed long enough to witness their demise. I came back out a few hours later, and discovered this. The chickens had placed the dead mice in a triangle formation, and were standing off to the side of it. They promptly abandoned the mice as soon as I came out. Apparently, I interrupted a chicken summoning ritual🤔😂😂 or perhaps they were making an offering to the Chicken Gods? 🙏🐔🙏 At any rate, the mice are now in the trash bins out front. This is one of the strangest things I've seen yet!😳😂😂😂

Attachments

• 20210621_165831~2.jpg
    20210621_165831~2.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 15
Yesterday we caught 3 mice in our live traps that we keep by the chicken feed. One by one I released the mice into the run, and only stayed long enough to witness their demise. I came back out a few hours later, and discovered this. The chickens had placed the dead mice in a triangle formation, and were standing off to the side of it. They promptly abandoned the mice as soon as I came out. Apparently, I interrupted a chicken summoning ritual🤔😂😂 or perhaps they were making an offering to the Chicken Gods? 🙏🐔🙏 At any rate, the mice are now in the trash bins out front. This is one of the strangest things I've seen yet!😳😂😂😂
Yeeees, (rubbing my chin) it may be it was a ritual or funeral rite. These girls are so smart!

Back
Top Bottom