Chicken Swap & Market Fair Barrington Nh Oct. 10

Discussion in 'Chickenstocks, Shows, Meet-Ups' started by blazingsaddles, Oct 3, 2009.

1. blazingsaddles

blazingsaddles NH Director of Swaps

May 13, 2009
    hooksett NH
    Hardscrabble Hill feed & garden
    369 RT 125 (Behind nights garage )
    Barrington NH

OCT. 10 th
    603-664-9012
    10am-2pm

Remenber there (NO) set up fee. and a large parking lot for set up.
    There will be a BBQ with a raffle for a gas grill .

Last edited: Oct 8, 2009
  2. swtangel321

swtangel321 ~Crazy Egg Lady~

Jul 11, 2008
    [​IMG] Hey Boss Man !! Long time no chat [​IMG]

3. swtangel321

swtangel321 ~Crazy Egg Lady~

Jul 11, 2008
    Also wanted to say..... I think your title should say "NH BIG BOSS MAN" [​IMG]

4. blazingsaddles

May 13, 2009
    hooksett NH
    [​IMG] Hi everyone hope this swap is a good one. the weather looks good so far. just to let everyone now Tractor supply co in tilton has changed there swap date agian from oct 3 rd to oct 10th . [​IMG] so for all that live to far for the barrington swap maybe tilton would be closer.we will be coming to this swap. so where ever you end up have fun and we hope the weatherman is right and it stays clear of rain.[​IMG] So whos going to the barrington swap ?

Last edited: Oct 5, 2009
  5. 1Chick Magnet

1Chick Magnet Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 16, 2008
    New Hampshire
    I hope nobody brings something that I just have to have. [​IMG] I am doing pretty good at downsizing. I need more willpower.

6. darbella

darbella Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 2, 2008
    New Hampshire
    Quote:Oh, I will have to see what I have that you cannot resist! hahaha!!! How far is thaat swap from you guys?? Is it really far away?

7. chickenlady81

chickenlady81 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 10, 2008
    Weare, NH
    Anyone looking for a Guinea pig? I have one that's looking for a home :) Male, cute tri colored. [​IMG]

8. blazingsaddles

May 13, 2009
    hooksett NH
    Quote:Oh, I will have to see what I have that you cannot resist! hahaha!!! How far is thaat swap from you guys?? Is it really far away?

[​IMG] Hi darlene it is about 35 to45 mins from here.[​IMG] depenes on how fast you can get wayne to drive [​IMG] and who many dunkin donuts stops you make you now you have one she wants [​IMG] but shes down sizeing [​IMG] [​IMG]

9. darbella

darbella Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 2, 2008
    New Hampshire

[​IMG] Hi darlene it is about 35 to45 mins from here.[​IMG] depenes on how fast you can get wayne to drive [​IMG] and who many dunkin donuts stops you make you now you have one she wants [​IMG] but shes down sizeing [​IMG] [​IMG]

Ha Ha Greg...I am sure there may be someting I might have! I have that batch due to hatch and I cant even remember what the heck is in it!!! Chicken surprise!!! maybe a cute little sebrite cross like the one from before! If I drive we can make it in 15 minutes....if he drives we will have to leave friday to get there at least half way thru the day on Saturday, LOL [​IMG]

10. shay20

shay20 Shay's Flock of Fun

Jul 31, 2008
    in the wild, Mass
    I will have to google this one and see how far it is. [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by