Chicken Swap & Market Fair Candia Nh Oct 17

Looks like we will have a few to bring. Wow, how do you end up with so many. Sarah has decided she doesn't want to work with the Golden Spangled Hamburgs so they are all for sale. We are going to for sure bring the adult trio, some of the offspring are still young so depends on how cold it is. These are Bantams. Also going to bring.

Bantams: These are all adults.
Pair (maybe even a trio) Silver Spangled Hamburgs
Pair Black D'Anvers (hen has a slightly crocked beak)
Pair Mille Fleur D'Anvers
Two really nice Quail D'Anvers Males
Trio Quail D'Anvers
Standard Sultan Male

Younger around 5-6 months old
Mottled D'Anvers
Porcelain D'Anvers
Maybe a couple of Quail D'Anvers pullets looking for pet homes.
Red Pyle Modern Game Cockerels (already Dubbed)

Silkies~sexes are not known for sure, think the splash is for sure cockerel, but blacks are still pretty young to know for sure.

Lots of young ones too but will probably just bring the older ones, the young ones are still inside with the heat.

Just email or PM me and can answer questions on them
smile.png

Gonna take a trip down from central Maine, saturday looks to be the better of the 2 shows (weather wise) and Candia is closer too.

Looking for Americanas, Araucanas or Easter Egger pullets (or young hens)
will consider chicks and even eggs...
(none to be found in maine.)
Maybe a young Roo too, rir or nh red...
Also, Old English bantam pullets (prefer lemon blue and gold duckwing)

I have black star pullets (23 weeks) to sell, but if no one is interested I will leave them at home...long trip = stinky car.

Question on chicks too... what is the min age and amount of chicks legal to sell/buy in NH? (here is min 6 chicks if under 8 wks) ??

I might be bringing a pair of blue EExSilkies also. I just noticed that one's tail is getting preety long while the others is short. I was hoping they were both pullets.
th.gif

I will also have the Wellsumer pairs and some younger silkies, cochins and cochin,EE,BO crosses.
Would love to trade for some Brahmas or BLRW.
I will also have some Silkie Eggs (7 so far) from Black roo over blk & Splash hen.
Blue/gr eggs from EEXBO or Blue Cochin
Br eggs from CochinX cochin or BO
Hope to see everyone tomorrow unless my Siberian goes into labor early.
thumbsup.gif

Quote:
have some nice this yrs hatch mille fluer duccle pairs or trio if anyone is interested also, will bring them anyway

Last edited:
Im starting to think it would be better to go to this swap instead of Milford. hmmm Weather is going to be better for sure! I have 2 GLW pullets for sale, A blrw mix bantam pullet for sale and 1-2 sex link laying hens...
thumbsup.gif

Quote:
the weather is the reason i am going for sure, dont look forward to standing in the rain, we had such good luck this summer with weather in milford, its too bad, but see you in candia!

Back
Top Bottom