Chicken Swap & Market Fair Merrimack Nh Oct 3

Discussion in 'Chickenstocks, Shows, Meet-Ups' started by blazingsaddles, Sep 26, 2009.

1. blazingsaddles

blazingsaddles NH Director of Swaps

May 13, 2009
    hooksett NH
    Tractor Supply Company
    515 Daniel Webster Hyw
    Merrimack NH
    603-424-3300

9am-1pm
    Please remember that Per request of the stores. ALL venders setting up here must stay 20 spaces back from the building. thanks
    Please see me and I'll give you a copy of the new venders guide lines to help make things run smoothly.

Last edited: Sep 30, 2009
  2. chickenpiedpiper

chickenpiedpiper Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 4, 2008
    New Durham NH
    We will be at the merrimack swap with young black frizzles, and the young roos that were all we had left over from the chichester swap.

We wont make the tilton one, as much as we might want to, cause we are going to the westford mass swap/falconry demo!

See you all there!
    A~

3. Just a Country Girl

Just a Country Girl Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 1, 2009
    N.H.
    It looks like my father may be selling his 6 RR hens, all great layers. PM me if your interested

4. keesmom

keesmom Overrun With Chickens

Jul 28, 2008
    MA
    Quote:They're doing a falconry demo? Oooh, I may have to take the kids to that one.

The partridge Chantecler you had, by any chance did you get him at Merrimack back in May (or was it April)?

I'll be there Saturday. I haven't decided if I'll bring any birds yet, or just stop by to visit.

-Cindy

5. Poyo'sMama

Poyo'sMama Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 2, 2008
    Francestown, NH
    Anyone interested in baby bunnies?
    I have 2 pure Netherland dwarfs (both broken seal with cute black noses) and 5 Netherland mixes, all black or black otter.
    Pm me if interested~

6. darbella

darbella Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 2, 2008
    New Hampshire
    I was wondering if anyone is interested in any of the following because if not i will leave them home if it is very cold on Saturday!

Sebrite chick 4 weeks old
    silkie chicks 1 week old
    OEGB (milli color) 4 weeks old
    possibly several mix chicks 4 weeks old

I just hate to bring them out if it will be as cold as this past Saturday morning!

7. firedove

firedove Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 10, 2008
    Fitzwilliam NH
    Quote:Tell Shay about your OEGB chicks, she might come out just for them! Or maybe someone would bring them to her. I know she misses her OEGBs a lot!

8. darbella

darbella Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 2, 2008
    New Hampshire
    Quote:Tell Shay about your OEGB chicks, she might come out just for them! Or maybe someone would bring them to her. I know she misses her OEGBs a lot!

I actually have 6 of her OEGB's in my bator nowthat I got from hr at the Candia chicken swap and was planning on giving her some if they hatch for me. I seem to be able to get them to get almost ready to hatch and then they fail in the eggs. I think it is a problem with my humidity, even though the guage reads 60-70percent, I think it isnt for enough days. i raise it on the 16-17th day.

9. keesmom

keesmom Overrun With Chickens

Jul 28, 2008
    MA
    Looks like it will be on the cool and maybe showery side.

-Cindy

10. chickenlady81

chickenlady81 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 10, 2008
    Weare, NH
    No one wants any frizzle rooster's? [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by