Chicken Swap& Market Fair Milford Nh Oct 18

Discussion in 'Chickenstocks, Shows, Meet-Ups' started by blazingsaddles, Oct 6, 2009.

1. chickn

chickn Away for a bit

Apr 15, 2008
    New Hampshire
    Quote:I think its a good size swap and the weather is supposed to be nice Sunday.
    I always do well selling there. I have had a few people email me from the ads on Craigslist also saying they are going. I just hope Mya holds off having her pups until after the swap so we can go. If need be I will send Donny to pick up the birds if I know you are coming down with them.
    What part of Maine are you coming from again?

We are in Whitefield, Maine. This swap would be about 3 hours so not so bad. Should be able to do it.

laura, i dont know if this swap is worth the 3 hr ride given the circumstances that have arrived with the date change at the last minute i am not so sure that the word will get to everyone in time to make it worth the ride or not, i know if i showed up saturday i wouldnt be to pleased to then show up sunday as well.

2. blazingsaddles

blazingsaddles NH Director of Swaps

May 13, 2009
    hooksett NH
    Quote:We are in Whitefield, Maine. This swap would be about 3 hours so not so bad. Should be able to do it.

laura, i dont know if this swap is worth the 3 hr ride given the circumstances that have arrived with the date change at the last minute i am not so sure that the word will get to everyone in time to make it worth the ride or not, i know if i showed up saturday i wouldnt be to pleased to then show up sunday as well.

[​IMG] Iaura, new adds have been posted everywhere we could think of wendy sent out a date change news letter. new people who have inquired on adds have been sent date change Emails you are a welcome vender we would like to have you or anyone else from Maine or other states attend or set up at any of our swaps

Last edited: Oct 22, 2009

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by: