CHICKEN SWAP MAY 2, MERRIMACK NH

Discussion in 'Chickenstocks, Shows, Meet-Ups' started by gypsy2621, Apr 26, 2009.

1. gypsy2621

gypsy2621 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 29, 2008
    New Hampshire
    Ok I am not sure and I couldnt find another one for this swap so I am starting this thread.
    The swap will be at Tractor Supply, 515 DW Highway Merrimack Nh.
    Not sure what I am going to have available for this swap , I am sure there will be some chicks available but not sure what or how many.
    chciks are coming in the middle of the month. So there will be more anailable.
    happy swaping.

2. shay20

shay20 Shay's Flock of Fun

Jul 31, 2008
    in the wild, Mass
    I wont be able to make this one. im going to a chickenstock in ct on the 6th.and that would drain me to much going to nh one day and the next ct. Although i could be fun. hmmmm [​IMG]

3. luvmysilkies

luvmysilkies Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 23, 2009
    Central NH
    Hi all. I had my very first little showgirl hatch this a.m. It's sooo exciting!!! Thank you Shay! This tiny baby came from one of your girls eggies. Looking forward to Merrimack. [​IMG]

4. chickn

chickn Away for a bit

Apr 15, 2008
    New Hampshire
    i will be there next to my friends, chick magnet and ggggrrreeegggg [​IMG]

5. gypsy2621

Jun 29, 2008
    New Hampshire
    morning all I have to share the excitement this morning.
    We have Goose !!!
    After killing one batch of Sabastapol babies, the other 3 in the bator 2 are working on hatch and I woke up this morning to 1 baby out of the shell and looking sassy.
    as soon as it dried off and in the brooder I will share pictures.
    I am so excited !

6. Rhett&SarahsMom

Rhett&SarahsMom Chillin' With My Peeps

May 8, 2008
    Quote:cool.

We will not be selling at all in May, but will be going to the Keene swap in June. Then that is it for us til fall

7. shay20

shay20 Shay's Flock of Fun

Jul 31, 2008
    in the wild, Mass
    Quote:Ahhhhhh [​IMG] congrades [​IMG] cant wait to see pics

8. vnsseed

vnsseed Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 12, 2009
    New Hampshire
    Quote:That's awesome.

I have a question, I am looking at incubators.... I know, I know, I'm addicted [​IMG] . What does everyone use? I would ask over in the incubating eggs section, but I know you guys and thought I would get opinions from friends first.

Thanks, and see y'all in Merrimack.

BTW Gypsy - I emailed Jen your PM, she is the green thumb, I just dig where she tells me too [​IMG]

9. carey34

carey34 Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 18, 2009
    Southern NH
    aww I can't wait to see pics of the new hatches and I took would be interested to know peeps opinions on incubators, I keep looking at them.

10. gypsy2621

Jun 29, 2008
    New Hampshire
    I have 2 still air and 2 TR6's by lyons.
    I have had good luck with both kind of bator
    Still air ou have to trn by hand, I am not a huge fan of the turners, I have had too many feet problems. just my experience, everyone elses may be dfferent.

and yes I have had all 4 running at the same time. right now there is the ones wih the hatching gees, one just set esterday with duck and turkey, one of the TR^'s with bantam eggs,
    honestly I can stop anytime I want but right now I dont want.
    [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by