Bristol NH
603-744-9800
may' s next swap date posted soon
9 to 2

NewEngland Feed& Garden Formerly
Hardscrabble Hill feeds
360 Rte 125
Barrington NH
664-9012 You can call them for more info.
here are the dates for there swaps so far they will be on saterdays
May 8
June 12

Last edited:
frow.gif
Just to let everyone know I have Duck eggs for sale for eating or hatching $5.00 a dozen

This is a list of the ducks that the eggs come from
I have 2 female Muscuvys
1Lavender
1 choc.
also 4 runners
1 black crested male
1 blue male
1choc.female
1 fawn female
So if you want to hatch them thats the cross you could get pm me if your interested

Janet will have some deals on all chicken hatching eggs
they will be for sale here and at some of the swaps you can pm me and I will try to help antone wanting some
She dosen't have time the time to hatch them because her dad has had his leg cut off below the knee and other health problems
so she will not be hatching this season

Last edited:
Quote:
So sorry to hear about her father Greg, Im interested in some duck eggs. Maybe next time I go to BJ's I can swing by and pick some up? I just got my new Bator and Im really excited about good hatching in it! lol My last LG stunk! I got a genisis this time.

Quote:
Sorry to hear that Janets dad is still having health problems. Seems like things never stop getting worse for some people. Can you PM me with what she has for chicken eggs or just call me later and let me know. Give Janet a hug for me!

Quote:
Sorry to hear that Janets dad is still having health problems. Seems like things never stop getting worse for some people. Can you PM me with what she has for chicken eggs or just call me later and let me know. Give Janet a hug for me!

hi, thanks for the hug. from what I can see I have not been online since christmas. Darlene, I have to ask you one last time what color are the old english I bought from you? this time I will write it down I promise.

Quote:

hi, thanks for the hug. from what I can see I have not been online since christmas. Darlene, I have to ask you one last time what color are the old english I bought from you? this time I will write it down I promise.

Your welcome! The OEGB are called silver quill. Are they laying yet? If so and you are selling their eggs, I would like to buy a half or a whole dozen! They were so cute but I really needed to downsize! I places 2 dozen eggs in the bator and lost power for 2 days. The temp dropped to 63 and i candled them after and still saw movement. I had them at my daughters place, took the bator home and they are due to hatch this weekend here and I canlded and only about 6 are active. The rest must have quit on me! Bummer!

Quote:

Your welcome! The OEGB are called silver quill. Are they laying yet? If so and you are selling their eggs, I would like to buy a half or a whole dozen! They were so cute but I really needed to downsize! I places 2 dozen eggs in the bator and lost power for 2 days. The temp dropped to 63 and i candled them after and still saw movement. I had them at my daughters place, took the bator home and they are due to hatch this weekend here and I canlded and only about 6 are active. The rest must have quit on me! Bummer!

yes,she is laying. we will have to call you 1 of these nights,it has been awhile

frow.gif
Hey everyone,
Welcome to Chickenswaps of NH
If you would like to receive the spring 2010 swap list ,
send your Email address to

[email protected]

Hope everyone is hatching lots of chicks for the swaps

my ducks are now laying eggs some are greenish and some are cream .
The girls are runners and muscovies
dose anyone know which color goes with which girl ?
everytime I go out they are nowhere nere the eggs?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom