Chicken T-Shirts!

Discussion in 'Everything Else' started by k3llyVA, Mar 19, 2012.

1. k3llyVA

k3llyVA Out Of The Brooder

Feb 28, 2012
    Arlington, VA
    Show your support for Urban Chickens! Hand screen-printed Chicken t-shirts on superior quality Men's/Unisex and Ladies tees. Printed in Chocolate and Red on your choice of several different colors and t-shirt fabrics. We can also make you a shirt with just the Chicken graphic. Let us print one for you!

ABOUT THE SHIRTS:

We're printing on Next Level Apparel tees- we found these t-shirts to be superior to other, more well-known brands. Printed by hand in Point Graphic Ink's studio in Arlington VA.

MEN'S/UNISEX TEES:

• The 100% cotton tees are soft, quality combed cotton. Available in Natural and old school Heather Grey. (Heather Grey is 90%cotton/10%polyester)

• The Heather Blue tee is a modern Poly/Cotton blend that is very lightweight, and SO soft- like your old favorite t-shirt. Pre-shrunk 65%poly/35% cotton jersey

LADIES' TEES:

The Ladies' shirts have traditional t-shirt styling, but with a much more flattering cut.

• The Hot Pink tee is in a modern jersey blend for comfort and softness with a slight heathered appearance. 60% combed cotton/40% poly

• Our 100% cotton tees are soft, quality combed cotton. Available in Banana and old school Heather Grey. (Heather Grey is 90%cotton/10%poly)

SIZING:

Both Men's/Unisex and Ladies' t-shirts are available in Small, Medium, Large, X-Large and XX-Large. The Ladies' shirts are very slim-fitting shirts- be sure to check our size charts above and compare against your favorite t-shirt for the best fit.
    We can get shirts in 3XL- please contact me.

$22
    Free US shipping!

Your shirt is printed to order just for you and will be shipped 7-10 days after purchase.

HOW TO PURCHASE
    PM me to buy and I will send you a Paypal invoice.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - ​
    We can adapt our chicken design and personalize it for your group! Check out the shirt we made for The Arlington Egg Project above (last photo) and at:
    http://www.arlingtoneggproject.org
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - ​

edited by staff

Last edited: May 1, 2015
    1 person likes this.
  2. ChickenKelly

ChickenKelly Out Of The Brooder

Sep 5, 2011
    I just received my Urban Chicken T-Shirt! LOVE IT!! Great friendly service, quick shipping and loved the personalized tag! I can't wait to see more designs and buy another one!!

3. msladyhawke

msladyhawke Poultry Connoisseur

Received my shirt just in time to wear it to the Green Dragon small animal auction over the weekend~it was perfect! Love it!
    Michelle

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by