Chicken Tattoos UPDATE-I DID IT!!! w/ pics!

Discussion in 'Pictures & Stories of My Chickens' started by NeeleysAVLChicks, Mar 24, 2010.

1. NeeleysAVLChicks

NeeleysAVLChicks Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 4, 2009
    Leicester, NC
    Ok, my friends and family already think I'm chicken crazy (full disclosure, I am), so I was thinking about confirming their suspicions and get a tattoo of a hen on my arm. I was thinking something along the lines of just the outline, a little less detail and a smaller heart

Alright guys, now that I've come out with it, anybody else out there in chicken-land also with a tattoo of their beloveds? [​IMG]

Last edited: Apr 25, 2010
  2. thechickenchick

thechickenchick Born city, Living country

Mar 8, 2008
    Eaton, Colorado
    I would, but I think my husband would have me committed! [​IMG]

3. NeeleysAVLChicks

Aug 4, 2009
    Leicester, NC
    Quote:[​IMG] mine may irregardless of the tattoo!! some (most) people just will never understand true chicken love!

4. IcedMochaChick

IcedMochaChick Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 7, 2008
    Nebraska
    Yes! I have one leg from the knee down reserved for chickens [​IMG] My other leg is already done with rats, my other babies. Odd combination, Iknow.

5. gryeyes

gryeyes Covered in Pet Hair & Feathers

I have SEVEN tattoos but they are all dragons. Yah, I know, sorta odd for a *clearing throat* mature woman. But now you've got me thinking.... that's actually a nice tattoo idea. I'd find an artist that can put more detail into it, rather than just the dark silhouette.

Crud. I may just steal your idea. Now I have to find an artist around here; I got all mine in Monterey County.

6. pacetruckguy

pacetruckguy The West Coast Chicken Whisperer

Dec 8, 2009
    Petaluma,CA
    I think it's a cool idea, but instead of a heart, why not an egg? [​IMG]

7. Break an Egg

Break an Egg Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 17, 2008
    San Antonio
    I've been thinking about a chicken tattoo for a while, here's what I like so far:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

8. LeghornLisa

LeghornLisa Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 9, 2009
    You guys are killin' me!! I agree with Neeleys Avlchicks about "Chicken Love" and Texas Star, I love your ideas...the 2nd picture says it all!!!

9. NeeleysAVLChicks

Aug 4, 2009
    Leicester, NC
    Quote:Love, love, LOVE both of them, though I have to say, the first one is my favorite! (I would totally rock the second one too though, that's hilarious) That would look absolutely gorgeous, the colors are wonderful! Where would you get it??

10. NeeleysAVLChicks

Aug 4, 2009
    Leicester, NC
    Quote:Haha, go for it! But you have to promise me pictures! [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by