Chicken timers... Where can i get one?

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by ChickenPeep, Sep 13, 2011.

1. ChickenPeep

ChickenPeep Faith & Feathers

May 1, 2011
    Olathe, Kansas
    I had a thread earlier about what toppings i should put on a pizza. I took everyone's advice and set the timer and popped the pizza into the oven. I lost track of time, but lets just say, a while later, i realized that the pizza smell was pretty strong and the pizza had been i there for a while. I checked the timer, and it said it had been 5 minutes. This time, i decided to go with my gut feeling (i know, its just a pizza, but still!!) and opened the oven to check the pizza. The top layer of cheese and the crust were burnt!! It had probably been 20 minutes instead of 15!! [​IMG] I realized the timer wasnt ticking anymore. As i was taking the pizza out, i accidently bumped the timer, and it started ticking!! Sleeping on the job huh? So, the point is, i really need a new timer. I can never forgive thet timer. haha! Just kiding, but i still want a new one. Suddenly something popped in my mind! A chicken timer! Ive searched my local stores' websites and not found one. Sooo... does anyone know what stores carry Chicken timers like the one below? ( it does not have to be the same one as below. That was just an example!)

[​IMG]

Last edited: Sep 13, 2011
  2. ChickenPeep

May 1, 2011
    Olathe, Kansas
    This one is pretty cute too!
    [​IMG]

3. MandyH

MandyH You'll shoot your eye out!

I got mine at an estate sale, but Crakcer Barrel used to have them.

4. Frosty

Frosty Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 30, 2008
    ND
    Go to eBay, put 'chicken timer' as the search words, and there are a bunch of them.

5. ChickenPeep

May 1, 2011
    Olathe, Kansas
    Quote:I would, but i dont trust Ebay.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by