Chicken Tractor - 4' x 8' x 5'-6"

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by Mr_fixit_77, Jul 6, 2011.

1. Mr_fixit_77

Mr_fixit_77 Out Of The Brooder

Nov 27, 2009
    Brooksville, fl
    Currently I have a 4x8 chicken tractor available for $525 - Features include 2x4 construction, plywood flooring, plywood sides, two large gable vents, two nest boxes, a large clean out door, linoleum flooring for easy cleaning and it has been painted. It has a pitched roof with OSB roof decking, tar paper underlayment, architectural shingles and drip edge flashing. The yard has two doors as well to make access easy for catching chickens as needed or feeding. It also has heavy duty latches that can have even more security by adding clips or locks. The coop can keep about 12 med/large chickens. Give me a call if you are interested and want more details. I also build other coops and can give you some options and further details.

Can deliver locally for free (within about 20 miles of my house) Will also deliver in Florida from St. Pete to Ocala. We will have to see what the mileage is and talk about cost to deliver. If shipped out of state, the cost will be what ever the shipping company charges.

I am also taking my coops to local chicken swaps and we could meet at one of those as well.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by