CHICKEN TRAGIDY! MY HEART IS BROKEN!!!!!

Discussion in 'Emergencies / Diseases / Injuries and Cures' started by shay20, Feb 2, 2009.

1. shay20

shay20 Shay's Flock of Fun

Jul 31, 2008
    in the wild, Mass
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] Help me understand, why why this has to happen, I was so proud of him and i still am proud of him, He made it into a book I have a beautiful portrait of him ,People wanted to buy him, God life stinks sometimes. He was healthy active eating drinking no sign of sickness no blood no nothing, ONLY--------My nephew near him last night while we were in bed, by husband caught him over there and told to go to bed, I don't understand it. [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] somad [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    HIS NAME IS - BLIZZARD- Hewas only 5 months and was making it good already, I posted this pic if him on this web recently being sooo proud of him, TAAA I even sent it the forum to get it posted foe the week yesterday and this is what i get in return for being soo happy, something always has to happen, R.I.P BLIZZRD, I LOVE YOU, AND MISS YOU, GETTING TEARY EYED JUST WRITING THIS.
    [​IMG]

2. brkuk

brkuk Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 6, 2009
    Howell, Mi
    sorry [​IMG] [​IMG]

3. Sissy

Sissy Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 18, 2007
    Sevier county, Tn.
    I am so sorry that you lost Blizzard
    Its so sad when you lose a special pet.

4. wegotchickens

wegotchickens DownSouth D'Uccles & Silkies

Jul 5, 2007
    Sevier County, TN
    Oh no!!!!
    I'm so sorry to hear about your loss!![​IMG]

5. shay20

Jul 31, 2008
    in the wild, Mass
    Thank guys, it really hurts a lot. I dont understand what happened. And I was going to breed him with my frizzle and my other showgirl, That figures this has to happen. Everyone wanted to see what they would look like, I cant belive this. [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]:hit [​IMG]

6. wegotchickens

wegotchickens DownSouth D'Uccles & Silkies

Jul 5, 2007
    Sevier County, TN
    I don't know why it always seems like the favorites are the ones that get hurt or die.
    I know you wanted his babies. I'd set any eggs you have in hopes that there's a fertile one!

7. crazyhen

crazyhen Overrun With Chickens

Aug 26, 2008
    mtns of ,NC.
    Soooo sorry. He was a pretty guy. Jean

8. shay20

Jul 31, 2008
    in the wild, Mass
    Quote:Yup allready tried to set some with him and my friizle day 12 i realize they were not fertile. Thanks i wish i had mor eggs but i dont.

9. verycherry

verycherry Chillin' With My Peeps

May 29, 2008
    SC Arkansas
    I'm so sorry. [​IMG] He was really adorable.

10. namreknat

namreknat Out Of The Brooder

Sep 21, 2008
    N.W. Oklahoma
    Blizzard surely was a beauty! So sorry you lost him. [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by