Chicken Treats: Live or Freeze Dried Mealworms, Crickets, Superworms, Roaches and more

Discussion in 'Everything Else' started by dannypritchett01, Jan 23, 2014.

1. dannypritchett01

dannypritchett01 Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 24, 2008
    Marietta, SC
    Check us out at http://www.pritchettssmallpets.com and if you have any questions email me at [email protected]

With our new customer loyalty program you will get $1 back for every $25 you spend on our website. Whether you buy just a few mealworms for your chickens or a lot. Mealworms are a delicious treat or food source for many small mammals, birds, reptiles, and even humans. I know you are thinking that's gross. Well from first hand experience they aren't that bad. Many times when raising things like this people will dare you to try something as a joke. One day I finally ate a mealworm. I told them if they would give me $1 I would eat one to shut them up. Before the day was over more people had dared me and I ended up leaving with about $30.00. It's not my most preferred food, but it didn't have much of a flavor so I never even noticed.

I hope to help some of you out, if you have any questions about pricing, the feeders, or anything just send me an email above or if I am online in the live chat on my site just send me a message.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by