Chicken TV

Gazinga

Chook Norris
11 Years
Jul 7, 2008
Palm Springs, California
Why is it i can not pull my self away from watching these darn birds!? i find myself watching them for hours and not wanting to leave. They are relaxing and almost meditative.

Am i the only one?

nope not at all!...i just wish we had warmer weather here!..its to cold to sit outside with them much anymore...
sad.png

I know I sound bad, but I had the security system before I had the chickens, so I'm not TECHNICALLY stalking my girls
smile.png

We can start an online 12 step program!

Quote:
It won't help. LOL They are just too addictive and fun. I have a chair sitting outside my run and I go down with a book and a cup of coffee and watch them and read.

I had Chicken TV in my brain last night in a dream. Except they were free-ranging in my dream, which I can't do in real life. A nice dream.

We finished our new coop yesterday and so I took my camp chair out to the new coop last night to just sit and look at it. DH came looking for me and found me just sitting out there. He asked what I was doing and i said "just sitting here waiting for the chickens to come inside the coop". He stood there for a few minutes then said he'd be inside. I just sat there for about 20 more minutes, not doing anything, just waiting for my chickens to decide they like their new coop. I loved it. It's so relaxing. I could watch my animals for hours!
big_smile.png

Haha, with this cold weather it's pretty hard to spend much time anymore watching chicken tv. But since they really love and need to spend some time getting exercise, I try to go out and let them into the yard for an hour every afternoon. They exercise, not me.
dontexercise.jpg

My hands and feet freeze, and so do theirs I think, but they still love being out for a while. Just like little kids. And they are fun to watch now that the weather has changed too, they're very suspicious of the snowflakes etc.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom