Chicken Videos (please help)

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by Stormhorse23, Jan 25, 2008.

1. Stormhorse23

Stormhorse23 Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 22, 2007
    Indiana
    How to post them on YouTube. It lets me if I dont change them at all. I use Windows Movie Maker and it wont let me post them on youtube. How do I change them to allow this so I can show you guys??!!! THANK YOU!!! [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG] oh, and by the way. youtube says its an invalid format??

Last edited: Jan 25, 2008
  2. unionwirewoman

unionwirewoman Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 14, 2007
    Kalispell , MT
    Sorry...I don't know...just bumping this up in hopes someone will answer with some help ![​IMG]

3. Stormhorse23

Aug 22, 2007
    Indiana
    bump

4. Stormhorse23

Aug 22, 2007
    Indiana
    PLEASE!!!!!

5. silkiechicken

silkiechicken Staff PhD Premium Member

I don't know either, but I bet it's something with the type of file it get's saved as. Make sure you safe the file as the same type the original file came in as.

6. LittleChickenRacingTeam

LittleChickenRacingTeam On vacation

Jan 11, 2007
    Ontario, CANADA
    Photobucket won't allow you to upload movies that you made using Windows Movie Maker. Does not accept the format WMM uses. You will have to use another program. I open video that I made in WMM using muvee autoproducer 4.5. Then I resave the vid using this program. Photobucket then allows me to upload the video saved in the new format.

7. LittleChickenRacingTeam

Jan 11, 2007
    Ontario, CANADA
    In order for Photobucket to allow your video upload your file must end with one of these acceptedvideo extension formats....

3g2, 3gp, 3gp2, 3gpp, 3p, asf, avi, divx, dv, dvx, flv, gif, moov, mov, mp4, mpeg4, mpg4, mpe, mpeg, mpg, qt, swf, wmv, xvid, rm.

Windows Movie Maker files end with "wmm" I believe, & this is not valid with Photobucket.

Last edited: Jan 26, 2008
  8. silkiechicken

silkiechicken Staff PhD Premium Member

Quote::p

But good idea to go check those vid extensions... even different versions of programs can be different.[​IMG]

Edit: It's been fixed! :p

Last edited: Jan 26, 2008
  9. hoosierhen

hoosierhen Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 26, 2007
    Indiana
    I am technologically challenged!! I wish I could help you. (LCRT nice avatar. Is that chicken really wearing a birka?) spelling challenged as well. birka or burka?

10. LittleChickenRacingTeam

Jan 11, 2007
    Ontario, CANADA
    Silkiechicken, I edited my post to correct the file extension to be WMM

I'm a little tired today, what with dressing all the chooks in burkas.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by