1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Chicken... WALLPAPER!

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by fushalilly, Feb 1, 2009.

1. fushalilly

fushalilly Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 9, 2008
    Rhode Island
    Hello there! Seeing as how we all share a little chicken obsession, does anyone know of any chicken backrounds, or wallpapers for there computer? Would anyone be interested in making some? Ive searched and cannot find too many at all.

Quote:Of course ill post some pics, actually in this one, my boy on the right has his eyes almost closed, haha, not very photogenic!

[​IMG]

Last edited: Feb 1, 2009
  2. Shared Acres

Shared Acres Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 10, 2008
    Northeast Fla
    If someone wants some Silkie or Showgirl ones I may be interested in making a couple.

(Some of my pics are available in my calendar below, if you want to buy a calendar : >)

3. chickenlover98

chickenlover98 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 21, 2008
    Hogwarts
    Can anyone make one of a partridge cochin?
    or speckled sussex?
    or EE?
    or Light sussex?
    Or Buttercup?

4. hippichick

hippichick Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 13, 2008
    Branch, La
    Quote:Off topic, but you have Papillions! I love those. You have to show pics![​IMG]

Paula

5. HorseFeathers

HorseFeathers Frazzled

Apr 2, 2008
    Southern Maine
    I have some EE photos that would make perfect wallpaper: here they are in small form, let me know if you want them.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

6. fushalilly

Mar 9, 2008
    Rhode Island
    yeah any breed owuld be lovely, especially a nice barred rock one!

Last edited: Feb 1, 2009
  7. enola

enola Overrun With Chickens

[​IMG] I want wallpaper for my KITCHEN, but I can't find any, just wall borders [​IMG]

8. hippichick

hippichick Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 13, 2008
    Branch, La
    Fushalilly, I hate to keep throwing this off topic, but your Papillions are just Gorgeous! Do you breed them? They're precious, and that is a great pic! You should use it as a wallpaper. lol [​IMG]

Paula

9. fushalilly

Mar 9, 2008
    Rhode Island
    Quote:Haha, thank you so much! And not a problem, I love talking about them!
    Actually I got these two guys from a Breeder who is also a judge and travels just about all over the country so if you were to go to a show, you would be sure to encounter her. Occassionally she breeds a few who she is not interested in showing herself, so she actually wanted me to show these guys!
    The boy on the right is Reagan and the girl on the left is Isabella. And I know what you mean about it being a good wallpaper, but I had used it there for so long that I am sick of it. Haha, thanks for the doggy compliments :]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by