1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Chicken Yard Sale - Ohio/PA

Discussion in 'Chickenstocks, Shows, Meet-Ups' started by aarronh, Jun 15, 2011.

1. aarronh

aarronh Chillin' With My Peeps

May 2, 2010
    Meadville, PA
    I just saw this ad on craigslist - just over the border into Ohio... for fellow interested Pennsylvanians [​IMG] Wondering who all might be attending? Would like to get an idea of the turnout before I consider taking anything...???

http://meadville.craigslist.org/grd/2439055313.html
    BUY SELL TRADE...ALL TYPES OF FOWL...FARM OR FANCY...CHICKENS, RABBITS, DUCKS..., BOTTLE BABIES..., SMALL FARM STOCK,... FARM AND GARDEN SUPPLIES..HALTERS AND HORSE TACK... SADDLES,,,. VEG.PLANTS FLOWERS... BAKED GOODS... JAMS JELLIES PIES... LOCAL MAPLE SYRUP/ HONEY... GOAT MILK FUDGE/ CHEESE...ANYTHING ELSE YOU CAN THINK OF BRING IT.... REFRESHMENT STAND WILL BE OPEN... COFFEE POP HOT DOGS AVAILABLE OR BRING YOUR OWN... $10 DONATION A SPACE...TAILGATE IT OR PUT UP A CANOPY AND TABLE...9AM-2PM JUNE 18TH 1-440-577-1196

2. aarronh

aarronh Chillin' With My Peeps

May 2, 2010
    Meadville, PA

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by